Exo-Tech Time-Off Flip Up Helmet
Scorpion EXO-TECH does not just want to be another flip-back style modular helmet, but with its perfect full-face look design, it wants to be another game changer, far-sighted with Pinlock-ready visor, lightweight helmet shell, easy to-use chin guard mechanism and spring one-touch top ventilation. This Transformer helmet comes with a good price-performance ratio to meet different market requirements. You will see the difference when you see it, you will find the difference when you wear it, and you will feel the difference when you drive it.
- 2 Shell Size (XS-L / XL-2XL).
- Polycarbonate Fiber Shell
- SpeedView® – An internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields.
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® 3D/2D – Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation.
Helmet Safety Standards:
- P/J Homologuation : Certified as fullface and open face
- ECE 22.05 (EUROPE)
- 3 indexed air-intakes adjustable independently (1 at the level of the chin, 1 on the top, 1 on the back), create a depression and optimize the airflow through the helmet.
- KwikWick III® Liner – Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick3® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
- KwikFit™ – Cheek pads allow the use of the most commonly used types of eyeglasses.
- Triple laminated foam pads provide improved absorption.
- Breath-deflector – Enhanced fog-free performance.
- MicroMetric Buckle – Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- 5 Year Waranty
- Polycarbonate Fiber
- 100% Polyester
- Full Face helmet
- Clear Visor, Pinlock® Ready
- Pinlock® disc
- helm bag
- XS – 2XL
- 1700g +/- 50g